As you sit in your New York City dentist's office and peruse one of those glossy-coated magazines with celebrities on every page, it's hard not to shake your head in wonder. The celebrities all have smiles bright enough to blind you. How do they do that, anyway?
For the most part, they do it simply by paying extra attention to their teeth and keeping up with their oral hygiene. Actors and actresses have a vested interest in keeping their appearance as nice and neat as possible, after all; their entire career—and their paycheck—depends on it. They keep a bright smile through regular brushing, flossing, rinsing, avoiding sugary drinks and tobacco—basically the same things your New York City dentist will tell you to do. Celebrities often do frequent whitening treatments to keep their teeth looking extra-sharp.
Here are five fabulous celebrity smiles you've probably taken note of:
- Jessica Alba. Voted the best celebrity smile of them all by one review site, Jessica's smile beams like a true champion.
- Scarlett Johansson. This Lost in Translation star deserves as many plaudits for her smile as for her acting.
- Kirsten Dunst. As the co-star of the Spiderman series, her smile looks like something out of a comic book because it’s so white and bright—but it’s very real!
- Katherine Heigl. Her grin is as full of personality as her performances in films like 27 Dresses.
- Zooey Deschanel. The 500 Days of Summer star's smile is as warm and idiosyncratic as her personality.
Not satisfied with your smile? If you want it to measure up to the celebrities, then it’s time to start following your New York dentist's advice. If you'd like to do some catching up, then consider asking visiting one of New York's many cosmetic dentists.
For an experienced, safe, and reliable New York City dentist, you can't go wrong with Central Park West Dentistry. We offer New York City's finest cosmetic dentistry services, from tooth whitening to Invisalign to natural-looking fillings, as well as great emergency dentistry and implant services. Call us today to set up a consultation or to schedule your first appointment.