Your teeth are important, and proper care will keep them in good health for years to come. With these helpful links from around the Web, you can learn how to care for dentures and prevent gum disease. If you have additional questions for concerns about your teeth and overall dental health, then contact Central Park West Dentistry at (212) 579-8885 for more information.
- Gum disease is a common issue with long-lasting side effects. Learn about this oral health problem and how to treat in this resource from the National Institutes of Health.
- Anyone can suffer some gum disease, but certain risk factors may make you more likely to develop this issue. In this article from the University of Maryland Medical Center, you can learn about the risk factors for gum disease.
- Keeping your dentures looking great takes work. Check out this WebMD.com article to learn how to care for dentures.
- If you’re looking for a list of good cleaning solutions for your dentures, then explore this resource.
- Read this resource from the Centers for Disease Control to learn about keeping your mouth healthy.