Last updated 7 years ago
Want to learn more about how to properly care for your teeth? Then these links are for you:
- Discover your anesthesia and sedation options over at the American Dental Association’s website.
- Want to know why you keep getting cavities? Learn more about these painful little problems in this article.
- WebMD has something to say on the topic of dental bonding.
- Read about gingivitis over at the Mayo Clinic’s website.
- Colgate has some advice about how to relax during a dental procedure.
- For a great take on dental emergencies, read this article.
- Discover more about the dental bonding process here.
- The Merck Manual has some good basic information about cavities.
- Teen Vogue has advice for your teenager about “surviving” braces.
- And for adults who need some support during the braces process, there’s ArchWired, which is dedicated exclusively to grownups with braces.